The IC 010 centrifugal pump is specifically designed to pump liquids containing air or gas, these pumps are most commonly used in CIP reflux applications in the food, dairy, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
- The IC 010 has a unique construction that makes it ideal for pumping liquids with entrained gases. the IC 010 is proven INOXCN technology and is well suited for these applications.
- The most common application for IC 010 is CIP return. This application contains a mixture of liquids and gases that need to be pumped where a standard pump would be difficult.
- Made of AISI 316L stainless steel, it has a rugged design for long service life.
- Available in 4 models MR 166S, 185S, 200S, and 300. this range can pump up to 80 m3 / Hr and up to 5.3 bar. the IC 010 has an “external” mechanical seal for maximum hygiene and one seal can accommodate up to 3 models, thus reducing parts storage.
- The pump is available with IEC and NEMA standard motors and has CE and 3A approvals.
We are professional manufacturers of IC 010 sanitary centrifugal pumps, we specialize in sanitary pumps for more than 15 years!