Magnetically driven stirrers are used to disperse, dissolve, homogenize and mix highly hygienic solutions for applications in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and food processing industries. They are particularly useful due to the magnetic coupling, as they avoid any possible contact of the product with the atmosphere.
When solids or liquids are added to the vortex created by the magnetic stirrer, they are transferred directly to the rotor. The rotor converts the axial motion of the media into a radial acceleration from the center of the rotor towards the vessel wall. The added media is evenly distributed, ensuring uniform mixing of all volumes. It is highly recommended to install the stirrer in an eccentric position to reduce vortexes and avoid installing deflectors.
Design and Functionality
- Magnetic coupling. No leakage.
- Designed for cleaning and disinfection (CIP and SIP).
- Very low particle generation.
- Bottom mounted. Ideal for hanging.
- Practical when there is not much space at the top of the tank.
- Easy disassembly: no lifting equipment or special maintenance support required.
- Autoclavable rotor.
We are professional manufacturers of magnetic agitator, we specialize in tank equipment for more than 15 years!