Pipeline high shear dispersing emulsifier pump, under the high-speed operation of the motor, the material is very narrow gap between the rotor and the stator, high-speed movement, under the action of mechanical movement and centrifugal force, the material to withstand high speed shear and uniform mixing, grinding, stirring and emulsification, etc. The equipment has strong conveying capacity, good mixing effect, low investment, high efficiency. The equipment has strong conveying capacity, good mixing and emulsifying effect, low investment and high efficiency. The equipment has strong conveying capacity, good mixing emulsification effect, low investment and quick effect, which is one of the essential equipment in the mixing and conveying process at present.
|Maximum flow rate Max Flow rate||50m3/h|
|Maximum power Max power||55KW|
|Maximum temperature Max temperature||-20 ° C to 140 ° C|
|Material refinement Media refinement||≤ 100 GRIT (≈ 200μm) ≤100 mesh (approx. 200μm) Material: 304 /316L, 1.431/1.4404, ASME BPE 316L, 1.4435 NB2 Fe≤0.5%|
|Surface treatment||≤ Ra0.8μm, ≤ Ra0.6μm, ≤ Ra0.4μm|
|Machine seal||single seal and double seal|
|Inlet/Outlet Connection||Thread, Clamp, Flange, Aseptic Flange|
The products of INOXCN GROUP CORPORATION are mainly used in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, health care, fine chemical, paint, pesticide, daily laundry, photo paper and other industrial fields.
Advantages of INOXCN GROUP CORPORATION products.
1. Large processing capacity, suitable for industrialized on-line continuous production.
2. Can realize automatic control.
3. Narrow particle size distribution range, high uniformity.
4. Save time, high efficiency and energy saving.
5. Low noise, balanced operation.
6. Eliminate the quality difference between batches.
7. No dead angle, the dispersion of materials through the shear force to 100%.
8. With short distance, low lift conveying function.
9. Simple to use, easy maintenance.
We are a professional manufacturer of pipeline high shear dispersion emulsifier pumps, we specialize in sanitary pumps for more than 15 years!