The sanitary A-type control single seat valve valve is a pneumatic flow control single seat valve for hygienic applications. Its main function involves regulating flow, controlling pressure and level.The plug’s design enables equal percentage flow control to obtain the required Kv factor. This type of control is recommended for systems with significant flow or differential pressure variations.Positioning is controllable either manually or using a process parameter via the positioning sensor.
- Normally closed (NC) valve without seal in the plug.
- Equal percentage control plug.
- Dual function positioner: position controller (PD) or process controller (PID).
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening a clamp fastener.
- Open lantern allows visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360º adjustable body.
We are professional manufacturers of sanitary A-type control single seat valve valve, we specialize in sanitary valves for more than 15 years!