The A-type shut-off single seat valve is a pneumatic shut-off seat valve for hygienic applications.The valve is designed for the direction of product flow from the upper to the lower body.To avoid the effect of water hammer, the valve closes against the flow.
- Gasket with specific profile guarantees reliability under adverse working conditions.
- Hygienic design of the gasket ensures optimal cleaning.
- Single-acting pneumatic actuator.
- Normally closed valve (NC).
- The valve can be changed to normally open (NO) by simply reversing the position of the
- pneumatic actuator.
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening a clamp fastener.
- Open lantern allows visual inspection of shaft sealing.
- 360º adjustable body.
We are professional manufacturers of sanitary A-type shut-off single seat valve, we specialize in sanitary valves for more than 15 years!