|Body Material||AISI 304 or 316L|
|Other Steel Parts||AISI 304|
|Seat Options||EPDM or Viton|
|Max. Working Pressure||10bar)for DN25/1″-DN100/4″
8bar for DN125/5″-DN150/6″
|Working Temperature||EPDM: -30°C to 120°C|
|Silicone: -40℃ to 180°C|
|Viton : -10℃ to 205°C|
|Sterilization Temperature||150°C , Max. 20 min|
|Internal Finish||Ra 0.4 ~ 0.8µm,|
|External Finish||Ra 0.4 ~ 0.8µm,|
|End Connections||butt-welded, sanitary tri-clamp, male and female threaded, flanged, I-line or others upon request.|
|Handle Types||4-position Pull handle; multi-position handle with plastic cover or in pure stainless steel, lockable multiposition handle.|
- All stainless construction, forged 304 or 316L grade stainless steel body & disc.
- FDA-approved seat materials: EPDM, Silicone, Viton (FPM).
- Sanitary surface finish, available with Ra < 0.4µm or EP (SF1 and SF4)
- Manual handle, pneumatic actuator and electric actuator are interchangeable
- A wide selection of different end connections
- Standards: DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO / IDF, BS / RJT, and ASME / BPE
- Certificates: 3A, FDA, PED 97/23/EC, ISO9001/2008
- Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
- 100% hydraulic tested / 100% inspected
- Repair Kits available consisting of seat and bushings
We are professional manufacturers of sanitary butterfly valve with fine tuning handwheel, fine adjustable, we specialize in sanitary valves for more than 15 years!