Sanitary control single seat valve is a pneumatic flow control single seat valve for sanitary applications. Its main functions include regulating flow and controlling pressure and level.The valve plug is designed to allow equal percentage flow control to obtain the desired Kv factor. This type of control is recommended for systems where the flow rate or differential pressure varies significantly.Positioning can be controlled manually or through positioning sensors using process parameters.
Sanitary Control Single Seat Valve
|Metal Material||Product Wetted||316L Casted|
|Other Steel Parts||304|
|Internal Bright polish||Ra ≤ 0,8 μm|
|Surface finish||Ra ≤ 0,5 μm|
- Normally closed (NC) valve with no seal in the plug.
- Equal percentage control plugs.
- Dual function positioner: position controller (PD) or process controller (PID).
- Easy assembly/disassembly of internal parts by loosening the clamping fasteners.
- Open lantern for visual inspection of the shaft seal.
- 360º adjustable body.
We are professional manufacturers of sanitary control single seat valve, we specialize in sanitary seat valve for more than 15 years!