Side inlet mixers are used in processing and storage tanks in the food processing industry. The main application is to mix low viscosity products such as wine, oil, milk, beer, alcohol, etc. in large capacity tanks.
The side inlet agitators are driven by geared motors and these are mounted in an inclined position. The rotation of the propeller creates a flow which pushes the product to the bottom of the tank and then rises to the surface along the wall opposite to the agitator. If the bottom is curved, the effect can be enhanced. The stirrer is decentralized and installed to enhance the circulation flow. As a result, complete homogenization of the product is achieved.
Design and Functionality
- Internal mechanical seal: EN12756 (DIN 24960 L1K).
- Economical for large capacity water tanks.
- Robust and hygienic design.
- Easy to maintain.
- Propeller fixed to the shaft by threaded connection and gasket.
- Helical gear motor with food grade oil.
- Motor: 3 ph, 230/400 V, 50 Hz, IP55, 1500 rpm.
- Marine propeller (Type 10).
We are professional manufacturers of side entry agitator, we specialize in tank equipment for more than 15 years!